The kitchen is a unique place in every home. We spend a lot of time in it, because it is here where we make nutritious daily meals and specialties, preparation of which often requires time and appropriate involvement. However, we do not only cook here, but we also talk, relax, and just have a good time. The recipes for a well-equipped kitchen are numerous – and the ingredients of each of them are thoughtful decisions.
Kitchen is the heart of every home. This is where we spend pleasant moments preparing food for the family or having the morning coffee. This is the favorite place for the family members and guests to get together. As a popular saying goes: this is also where every good party ends. Kitchen arrangement is primarily based on functionality, but also an enjoyable cozy atmosphere. We want to present you a few ideas for a kitchen you will not want to leave.
The smaller the kitchen, the more discipline, consistency, and resourcefulness it requires when planning and arranging. Literally every square inch matters, both on the floor and walls. Every inch has functional and esthetic significance, which is why the arrangement of such interiors poses a true challenge. See how to rise up to it and create a trendy arrangement of a kitchen in a residential block apartment, to give an example!
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- Simplicity is a measure of comfort – how to decorate the interior in a minimalist style
- How to visually enlarge the space in a small bathroom in the hotel? We suggest how to do it!
- Stone, marble, subdued colours – how to introduce motifs taken from nature into our interiors? Check out 4 amazing inspirations!
- Autumn is coming – it’s time to warm up! What should you know about heating system in the bathroom?
- Geometric motifs in your bathroom. Discover 6 different methods of using them