1. General provisions.
The Page is owned by the Ceramika Paradyż sp. z o.o. company based in Opoczno.
All copyright and intellectual property rights to the Page and its elements, such as pictures, images, graphic files, text and other contents belong to the Administrator. All trademarks presented on the Page are the property of the Administrator unless specified otherwise. Contents of the Page may not be used in any manner without a previous written (null and void otherwise) consent of the Administrator, unless only for the Page User's personal purposes. It is forbidden, among others, to copy, modify, link and use them in such a manner that makes them public or for commercial purposes. Any actions beyond the above-mentioned permitted use are not permitted and may result in civil and criminal liability.
All contents, including interior arrangements, as well as some elements of the arrangements put on the Page, are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Pictures of ceramic tiles put on the Page are for illustrative purposes only, and as a consequence, the actual appearance of ceramic tiles may differ from the one shown in pictures. The actual colour of ceramic tiles may differ from the colour of ceramic tiles presented in the photographs on the Page. The actual dimensions of ceramic tiles may differ from the dimensions of ceramic tiles presented in the photographs on the Page.
The Administrator shall not be liable for any damages resulting from decisions made based on information found on the Page or in connection with its unauthorised use unless such a liability arises from generally applicable laws, particularly the provisions of consumer law in general.
The Administrator reserves the right to change some of the products' technical parameters, as well as their appearance.
The Administrator does not guarantee that the technical data provided on the Web Page is free from defects or errors.
2. Personal data Administrator.
The Administrator of Users' personal data submitted in connection with the use of the Page is the Ceramika Paradyż sp. z o.o. company based in Opoczno (ul. Piotrkowska 61, 26-300 Opoczno), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, the 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 125109, with Tax Identification Number: 768-166-25-55, National Business Registry Number: 592184659, with PLN 55.974.210,00 of share capital.
In accordance with applicable law regarding personal data protection, we inform you that:
1) The administrator of personal data provided in connection with the ongoing process resulting from consent or contract is Ceramika Paradyż Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Opoczno (ul. Piotrkowska 61, 26-300 Opoczno), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, the 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 125109, with Tax Identification Number: 768-166-25-55, National Business Registry Number: 592184659, with PLN 55,974,210.00 of share capital.
2) Your personal data will be processed only for the purpose for which they were collected on the basis of voluntary consent or contract.
3) The recipient of your personal data within the scope of consent/contract will be persons employed by Spółka Ceramika Paradyż and:
- entities with which CERAMIKA PARADYŻ has a cooperation agreement ("Data processor') in order to implement our contract, fulfil the legal obligations of CERAMIKA PARADYŻ, protect the rights of CERAMIKA PARADYŻ in accordance with the provisions of law on the implementation of the legitimate interest of CERAMIKA PARADYŻ within the meaning of the provisions of law on the protection of personal data; in particular, CERAMIKA PARADYŻ may transfer your Personal Data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, entities providing accounting services, companies providing postal and courier services, companies with which we cooperate in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be obliged, under contracts concluded with CERAMIKA PARADYŻ, to apply appropriate security, technical and organisational measures to protect Personal Data and process it only in accordance with the instructions provided by CERAMIKA PARADYŻ,
- supervisory and other authorities, as well as other third parties; if it is necessary to achieve the goals set out above and fulfil the obligations imposed by law, Personal Data may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax authorities and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (e.g. auditors) or entities providing benefits, personal data processing services will take place only in relation to the needs resulting from the process being carried out.
4) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
5) Your personal data will be stored until the archiving period expires, the contract expires, or the consent is withdrawn.
6) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the processing is carried out on the basis of consent), which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7) You have the right to file a complaint to the POPDP if you find the processing of your personal data to be violating the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
8) Providing your personal data is voluntary. If you will not consent and will not provide personal data, you will not be able to enter the premises of the Ceramika Paradyż company.
9) The administrator, for the purpose of presenting general advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts), intended for all Customers, in a manner adapted to the interests of a given Customer, may learn about their preferences, e.g. by analysing how often they visit the On-line Store, and whether and what products they buy or reserve at the stationary stores owned by Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. This allows for a better understanding of the Customer expectations and adaptation to their needs, but does not significantly affect their decisions. Due to the use of advanced technologies by the Administrator, the above activities will often be performed by the system in an automated manner, thanks to which the content sent will be up-to-date and the Customer will be able to quickly familiarise themselves with it.
In the case of adult Clients, the aforementioned analysis of interests or preferences will also be used to create, award, implement dedicated and adjusted to the best possible extent advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) in an automated manner that may have legal effects or substantially affect influence them, potentially limiting other Clients access to them (this option is not available to Clients who are not of legal age and did not agree to such activities of the Administrator). Our actions differ from a simple "profiling" (i.e., customising our messages, banners to your interests) by the fact that their result can significantly affect your choices as a consumer, that is, e.g. their result can be a very beneficial, temporary offer of our products addressed only to you, based on your purchase history and behaviour on our site, which our other Customers will not have access to. The more often a given Client uses the services of the Administrator and purchases its products, the better promotions and surprises can be prepared for him.
10) In the case of finding unauthorised data collection/processing or other situations indicating irregularities, such an event should be reported to the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at Ceramika Paradyż sp. z o.o. – phone contact 44 736 4505 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Rules for collecting personal data and information.
The User is asked through the Page if he/she agrees to identify and share his/her location. Expressing consent to share the location results in showing the Page the Company's point of sale that is closest to the User. If the User does not agree to share his/her location, he/she should close the query window. The User can express his/her consent to share his/her location also through the appropriate web browser settings that is being used while browsing the contents of the Page, as well as through the subpage containing a map showing the sales network.
The User can at any time revoke the permission to share his/her location by web browser by adjusting the settings so that the User is each time asked for permission to find his/her location.
Using some functions of the Page may be preceded by the need for providing personal data by the User. In the event of refusing to provide personal data by the User, using some functions of the Page can be limited.
Available on the Page are: a contact form, a newsletter subscription form and a form for designers. Filling out the forms requires providing certain personal data by the Users.
4. The scope of collected data, method of using and processing it.
The Administrator is also a data administrator within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2016.922 i.e. of 2016.06.28). The Administrator declares that the User browsing the Page remains anonymous until subscribing to the newsletter, filling out the contact form on the Page, or filling out the form for designers. When browsing the Page, the User may be asked to provide the following personal information: full name, the address of residence, telephone number, e-mail address.
Personal data collected during filling out the contact form by the User are used only for the purpose of sending the ordered newsletter, responding to a question asked via the above-mentioned contact form or contacting the author of a project.
Submitting data by the User is voluntary, but using some of the Page's functions is not possible without it.
The collected data is also used to set the User's profile and allow for customising the contents of the Page and the newsletters to suit his/her needs. Personal data processing is carried out in accordance with the Act on the protection of personal data and on the provision of services by electronic means.
Automatically obtained information is used to manage the Page, identify potential security risks, for Page's traffic analysis and for statistical purposes, including using the Google Analytics tool, concerning e.g. the area of the connection, IP number, date and time of the connection, source and number of connections, number of subpages opened, or for personalisation of the content of subpages. This information is not linked to Page User's personal data and is not used to identify the User. The extent of information collected automatically depends on the settings of User's web browser. The User can check web browser settings to see what information is shared by the web browser automatically or to change these settings. Location information is used to adjust the content of the Page to Users' needs.
Users' personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User they concern and in the cases provided for by law, which authorise the Administrator to process the User's personal data. The User's consents to the processing of his/her personal data and is expressed by checking the indicated field during the procedure enabling the User to use particular functions of the Page.
The Administrator does not sell or otherwise make available to third parties the personal or address data of Users without their explicit consent unless it is obliged to do so by authorised state bodies.
The Administrator may entrust to another entity, by way of a written agreement, the processing of User's personal data collected through the Page, in accordance with art. 31 of the Act on the protection of personal data.
5. User's permissions.
The User is allowed to:
- obtain information on whether and to what extent his/her personal data is processed;
- access his/her personal data and to demand their correction or cessation of processing them.
The Administrator provides Users, through the Page, with a newsletter delivery service, and as part of it, messages are sent by the Administrator to the User's e-mail address, regarding subjects of Administrator's choice, concerning, in particular, the product offer of the Administrator, including new products, current promotions or information on sales network for Administrator's products.
The newsletter service is provided free of charge. The newsletter service agreement is concluded at the moment of subscribing to the newsletter using the form available on the Page, and then clicking on the confirmation link sent to the e-mail address provided by the User during subscription. Such an agreement can be terminated by the User at any time and with immediate effect by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator. Each of the messages sent by the Administrator as part of providing the newsletter service contains a link allowing for termination of the above-mentioned agreement (the resign link option, located in the footnote of the message). The Administrator, by means of the relevant messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, confirms both the start and end of providing the newsletter service. The requirement for using the newsletter service is owning a device with Internet access and an e-mail address. The Administrator is also the administrator of the personal data of Users for which the newsletter service is provided. The User has the right to change the e-mail address to which the Administrator sends messages as part of providing the newsletter service. The Administrator is forbidden to send unlawful contents as part of providing the newsletter service.
In order to improve the functionality of the Page, in particular by adjusting it to the individual needs of Users, the Administrator uses cookie files, that is short text and numeric information, which are saved by the computer system on the User's computer system (on a computer, on a phone or other device on which the User visits the Page) while browsing the Page. These files allow for identifying such a device later, and consequently for identifying the User, in the case of visiting the Page in the future.
Cookies collect information about User's activity on the Page. Their main purpose is to make it easier for the User to use the Page, to adjust the contents of the Page to User's preferences. They allow for recognising the User's Device and displaying a web page tailored to his/her individual needs. Cookies allow for creating statistics that help to understand how the Page Users use the Page, which makes possible to improve its structure and contents.
The Page uses the following types of cookies:
- Performance cookies – allow for collecting information on how the Page is being used.
- Functional cookies - allow for "remembering" User's settings.
- Session cookies - are stored on User's device and remain there until the end of the session on a given browser. The stored information is permanently deleted from the device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or confidential information from User's device.
- Permanent cookies – are stored on User's device and remain there for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually removed by the User.
Cookies put on the Page by third parties:
- Cookies put by Google Analytics – used to keep records on Page's statistics.
Every web browser has the option to change cookie settings. Below, we show how to change cookie settings in most popular and commonly used web browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox - select from the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Check the field Firefox Program: "will use user's settings". How cookies are being treated is decided by clicking – or not – on "Accept cookies" / More information – Mozilla Firefox
- Internet EXPLORER 6.0 I 7.0 – select from the browser menu: Tools > Internet Options > Block all cookies. / More information Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome - select from the browser menu (upper right corner): Settings > Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button. In the Cookies section, change the following cookie settings:
- Removing cookies,
- Default blocking cookies,
- Default allowing cookies,
- Default keeping cookies and further pages until closing the browser,
- Defining exceptions for cookies from specific sites or domains.
- Opera – select from the browser menu: Tools > Preferences > Advanced. How cookies are being treated is decided by clicking or not on the Cookies position.
- Mobile phones – after opening the Internet, choose Settings > Privacy > Cookie settings.
Cookies are used on the Page with User's consent. The consent may be expressed by the User through appropriate settings of the web browser used to view the Page. The User can at any time revoke or change the extent of the prior consent to allow the cookies used on the Page and remove them from his/her browser. The User can at any time block or limit access of cookies to his/her device and permanently delete the files already saved. The Administrator declares that blocking or restricting the access of cookies to User's device may adversely affect the ability to use some of the functions of the Page, and ensures that storing cookies on User's device does not cause any configuration changes both in the device and its software.
Cookie files do not contain information that constitutes Users personal data.
8. Personal data protection.