Any copyrights and intellectual property rights to the online service and its elements, such as photographs, drawings, graphics, text, and other contents are the property of Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o. o. All trademarks contained on the website are the property of Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o. o. unless indicated otherwise. The content of the page cannot be used in any way without a prior written consent of Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. unless it is used exclusively for private purposes of the website user. It is forbidden, among other things, to copy, modify, link, or use the content in any other way which would entail its public disclosure or using it for commercial purposes.
- The presentation of the products on the blog’s website does not constitute an offer as defined in the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The photographs of the tiles are for reference purposes only and the actual appearance of the products may differ from those in the pictures.
- The colors on the photographs may differ from the actual colors of the tiles.
- The actual dimensions of the tiles may differ from those provided on the website.
- Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. and Paradyż Sp. z o.o. reserve the right to modify certain technical parameters of the products, including their appearance.
- The companies guarantee that the published technical specifications do not contain any deficiencies or errors.
- Interior arrangements presented on the website as well as certain arrangement elements do not constitute a commercial offer from Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. and Paradyż Sp. z o.o.
3. Update of information
The information contained on the website is updated on an ongoing basis, which is why Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to introduce changes to the online service without a prior notification of the changes.
4. Privacy and personal data protection
Ceramika Paradyż Sp. z o.o. and Paradyż Sp. z o.o. guarantee the protection of personal data and privacy of the online blog users, according to the statements made when introducing personal data and according to the 29 August 1997 Act on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 29 October 1997, as amended). Moreover, the data is collected for statistical purposes of the website and their collection and use is compliant with the applicable law.