Interior design for people with disabilities is a task for disciplined and sensitive architects. The bathroom for all these people must enable independent, trouble-free implementation of physiological and hygienic needs. Aesthetics is equally important. We advise what you should have in mind when arranging bathrooms for people with disabilities – both in public facilities and in private apartments.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
- Can ceramic tiles be impregnated? We answer the most common questions and clarify doubts
- The hotel interior – what to remember when choosing a ceramic material?
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar