Interior design for people with disabilities is a task for disciplined and sensitive architects. The bathroom for all these people must enable independent, trouble-free implementation of physiological and hygienic needs. Aesthetics is equally important. We advise what you should have in mind when arranging bathrooms for people with disabilities – both in public facilities and in private apartments.
avant-garde garden at your home
exotic journey into the unknown
classic design in a unique version
raw beauty of nature
an enclave of happiness and peace
breeze of northern freshness
- Wood in a new version. See the different faces of ceramic boards depending on their arrangement!
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
- Can ceramic tiles be impregnated? We answer the most common questions and clarify doubts