Ceramic tiles are a durable cladding, resistant to moisture and mechanical damage. While in the case of natural wood, securing its surface with specialised agents (for example oils, stains or varnish) is indispensable, in the case of ceramic tiles it is always necessary to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for impregnation. It is best to do this already at the stage of selecting a given ceramic collection, also calculating the cost of impregnation and the frequency of renewing the impregnation treatments.
avant-garde garden at your home
exotic journey into the unknown
classic design in a unique version
raw beauty of nature
an enclave of happiness and peace
breeze of northern freshness
- Bathroom tiles – what should you consider to make the interior look like in your dreams?
- Wood in a new version. See the different faces of ceramic boards depending on their arrangement!
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
▪️Polski producent płytek ceramicznych o wyjątkowym designie i najwyższej jakości
▪️Polityka prywatności: http://bit.ly/2jTtIag