Kitchen island. A key word which triggers the dreams of comfort, beauty, and shared culinary and social activities. Dreams about a friendly, accessible, and functional space. Kitchen island can perform a lot of functions – from enlarging the working area through storage, cooking, eating meals, arranging parties or running a home office. Today, we will show 7 inspiring ideas on how to use this extremely functional element in the design of separate and open kitchens for the living room.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
- Can ceramic tiles be impregnated? We answer the most common questions and clarify doubts
- The hotel interior – what to remember when choosing a ceramic material?
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar