Geometric motifs are one of the hottest trends in interior design. Skilfully used in the bathroom will bring to it a breath of modernity and originality. The geometry can be drawn with a line, painted in colour, and impressed with a three-dimensional structure, in a micro or macro scale. Today, we present 6 methods of applying geometric motifs in the bathroom, which will give it a unique and original look.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- Geometric motifs in your bathroom. Discover 6 different methods of using them
- Floor in the shopping centre – a few things you should keep in mind when choosing it
- How to choose tiles for the bathroom? 5 most popular solutions which will change your interior!
- Discover 10 collections of ceramic tiles which will work great in the investment interior
- Pane of glass – everything you need to know about printing on glass