In the case of a small bathroom surface, the way of arranging the space so that the interior is functional and at the same time aesthetic and original is tremendously important. Even if the size does not allow to create a fully comfortable and equipped with a free-standing bathtub or a few impressive bathroom sinks, you can resort to other solutions which will provide the interior with an original style, and every centimetre of space will be managed in a suitable way. Operating with the colours of the walls and accessories, as well as the thoughtful selection of the bathroom ceramic collection can completely transform a small bathroom into a cosy, spacious room.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
- Can ceramic tiles be impregnated? We answer the most common questions and clarify doubts
- The hotel interior – what to remember when choosing a ceramic material?
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar