Designing objects related to protection and restoration of health is a demanding task, governed by special laws. On the one hand, the existing legislative standards and established technical rules must be obeyed, and on the other hand, the functional issues, physical and emotional comfort of patients and clients of medical facilities as well as appropriate working conditions of the staff should be taken into account. Aesthetics have a significant impact on the well-being of people using clinics, diagnostic rooms or hospitals – both public and private medical care. In this article, we will focus on proven floor coverings which are ideal for use in healthcare.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- Simplicity is a measure of comfort – how to decorate the interior in a minimalist style
- How to visually enlarge the space in a small bathroom in the hotel? We suggest how to do it!
- Stone, marble, subdued colours – how to introduce motifs taken from nature into our interiors? Check out 4 amazing inspirations!
- Autumn is coming – it’s time to warm up! What should you know about heating system in the bathroom?
- Geometric motifs in your bathroom. Discover 6 different methods of using them
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar