Designing objects related to protection and restoration of health is a demanding task, governed by special laws. On the one hand, the existing legislative standards and established technical rules must be obeyed, and on the other hand, the functional issues, physical and emotional comfort of patients and clients of medical facilities as well as appropriate working conditions of the staff should be taken into account. Aesthetics have a significant impact on the well-being of people using clinics, diagnostic rooms or hospitals – both public and private medical care. In this article, we will focus on proven floor coverings which are ideal for use in healthcare.
avant-garde garden at your home
exotic journey into the unknown
classic design in a unique version
raw beauty of nature
an enclave of happiness and peace
breeze of northern freshness
- Bathroom tiles – what should you consider to make the interior look like in your dreams?
- Wood in a new version. See the different faces of ceramic boards depending on their arrangement!
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
▪️Polski producent płytek ceramicznych o wyjątkowym designie i najwyższej jakości
▪️Polityka prywatności: http://bit.ly/2jTtIag