Designing objects related to protection and restoration of health is a demanding task, governed by special laws. On the one hand, the existing legislative standards and established technical rules must be obeyed, and on the other hand, the functional issues, physical and emotional comfort of patients and clients of medical facilities as well as appropriate working conditions of the staff should be taken into account. Aesthetics have a significant impact on the well-being of people using clinics, diagnostic rooms or hospitals – both public and private medical care. In this article, we will focus on proven floor coverings which are ideal for use in healthcare.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
- Can ceramic tiles be impregnated? We answer the most common questions and clarify doubts
- The hotel interior – what to remember when choosing a ceramic material?
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar