Light is the main partner in playing with each structure. It is its direction, intensity, and colour that the final effects depend on – either light which is variable at different times of the day, when the sunlight falls on the three-dimensional pattern, or a carefully planned one, if there are only artificial lighting sources in the room. In the following article, we will take a closer look at eight selected ideas for playing with the structure in the interiors.
avant-garde garden at your home
exotic journey into the unknown
classic design in a unique version
raw beauty of nature
an enclave of happiness and peace
breeze of northern freshness
- Bathroom tiles – what should you consider to make the interior look like in your dreams?
- Wood in a new version. See the different faces of ceramic boards depending on their arrangement!
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
▪️Polski producent płytek ceramicznych o wyjątkowym designie i najwyższej jakości
▪️Polityka prywatności: http://bit.ly/2jTtIag