Light is the main partner in playing with each structure. It is its direction, intensity, and colour that the final effects depend on – either light which is variable at different times of the day, when the sunlight falls on the three-dimensional pattern, or a carefully planned one, if there are only artificial lighting sources in the room. In the following article, we will take a closer look at eight selected ideas for playing with the structure in the interiors.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- Simplicity is a measure of comfort – how to decorate the interior in a minimalist style
- How to visually enlarge the space in a small bathroom in the hotel? We suggest how to do it!
- Stone, marble, subdued colours – how to introduce motifs taken from nature into our interiors? Check out 4 amazing inspirations!
- Autumn is coming – it’s time to warm up! What should you know about heating system in the bathroom?
- Geometric motifs in your bathroom. Discover 6 different methods of using them
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar