Light is the main partner in playing with each structure. It is its direction, intensity, and colour that the final effects depend on – either light which is variable at different times of the day, when the sunlight falls on the three-dimensional pattern, or a carefully planned one, if there are only artificial lighting sources in the room. In the following article, we will take a closer look at eight selected ideas for playing with the structure in the interiors.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
- Can ceramic tiles be impregnated? We answer the most common questions and clarify doubts
- The hotel interior – what to remember when choosing a ceramic material?
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar