The mirror belongs to our most faithful friends. It looks at us patiently every day, deepening our happy moments and accompanying us in the more difficult ones. A mirror in the bathroom is one of the most intimate objects which knows many of our secrets. From the arrangement aspect – a mirror is one of the elements strongly affecting the character of the whole bathroom. Its size, shape, colour, frame, the way it is mounted, and the image it reflects act on both our senses and consciousness. Let’s take a look at some of the original ways of using a mirror in the bathroom.
Designing usable spaces – including office ones – is the architect’s bread and butter. How to make modern offices pleasant, comfortable and friendly for both users and their guests? How to ensure office spaces originality and uniqueness, while caring for guidelines coming of regulations? How to guarantee the investor the durability of the proposed solution?
avant-garde garden at your home
exotic journey into the unknown
classic design in a unique version
raw beauty of nature
an enclave of happiness and peace
breeze of northern freshness
- Hand in hand with artists
- Bathroom tiles – what should you consider to make the interior look like in your dreams?
- Wood in a new version. See the different faces of ceramic boards depending on their arrangement!
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!