A house, apartment or office can be heated in many ways – various radiators, a fireplace, tiled stove or underfloor heating can be direct heat sources. Each choice comes with some consequences. By installing radiators – you lose some of your free space. By choosing a traditional fireplace – you have to put up with an increased amount of dust and systematic cleaning of the fireplace space.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!
- What to pay attention to when arranging a bathroom for people with disabilities?
- Can ceramic tiles be impregnated? We answer the most common questions and clarify doubts
- The hotel interior – what to remember when choosing a ceramic material?
Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar