Floors made of ceramic tiles are suitable for practically any type of room. They are perfect for high-traffic areas such as corridor, kitchen, bathroom or living room. Tiled walls, in turn, are an impressive decoration of the kitchen or bathroom. However, it is important what tiles you choose for a specific place and what will be their parameters. Here are some tips to help you choose the right type of tiles and get to know their parameters.
modern version of a classic
new dimension of space
Italian classic in a modern version
- Simplicity is a measure of comfort – how to decorate the interior in a minimalist style
- How to visually enlarge the space in a small bathroom in the hotel? We suggest how to do it!
- Stone, marble, subdued colours – how to introduce motifs taken from nature into our interiors? Check out 4 amazing inspirations!
- Autumn is coming – it’s time to warm up! What should you know about heating system in the bathroom?
- Geometric motifs in your bathroom. Discover 6 different methods of using them