Wood is timeless. It adds elegance, natural aspect, and nobility to every interior. It warms up even austere places and may be the principal element of a decor. Natural wood used on a bathroom floor, however, poses a challenge. Not many types of wood will function well in very humid or wet conditions (while those that do well are usually very costly).
Kitchen is the heart of every home. This is where we spend pleasant moments preparing food for the family or having the morning coffee. This is the favorite place for the family members and guests to get together. As a popular saying goes: this is also where every good party ends. Kitchen arrangement is primarily based on functionality, but also an enjoyable cozy atmosphere. We want to present you a few ideas for a kitchen you will not want to leave.
Minimalism is a style that avoids excess where quality rather than quantity becomes a deciding factor when shopping. Minimalistic interiors have their charm and current design trends have made this style synonymous with modernity. How to create interiors that are pure in their form, ascetic in color use, and still have a maximum functionality? Check out our ideas and inspirations for a trendy bathroom in a minimalistic style.
avant-garde garden at your home
exotic journey into the unknown
classic design in a unique version
raw beauty of nature
an enclave of happiness and peace
breeze of northern freshness
- Hand in hand with artists
- Bathroom tiles – what should you consider to make the interior look like in your dreams?
- Wood in a new version. See the different faces of ceramic boards depending on their arrangement!
- How to arrange a restaurant interior – 6 inspiring ideas!
- Mosaic in the kitchen or in the living room – check in which rooms it will look best!